Skip to content
- Tea contains antioxidants. Antioxidants help to keep our bodies young and protect us from pollution.
- Your immune system may be boosted my Tea. Studies show that tea can help immune cells reach their targets quicker.
- Tea contains less caffeine than coffee does. Traditional teas are said to have 50% less caffeine in them than what is found in coffee.
- Tea, when nothing is added, contains no calories. It can be a great substitute for water for those who like a little more taste.
- Tea can help the brain. It is said that caffeine, in moderate doses, can be helpful for cognitive function including memory, reactions and concentration.